In a video shared on his Instagram page on Tuesday, the TikToker reacted strongly to the mass abduction of students and teachers from Community High School, Ahoro-Esinele, in the Oriire Local Government Area of Oyo State, which occurred on Friday, May 15, 2026.
According to reports referenced by PrimeTimes, the tragic incident escalated further on May 17, 2026, when one of the abducted teachers, identified as Michael Oyedokun, was allegedly killed by the attackers.
The assailants reportedly released a video of the killing alongside footage of the school principal pleading with authorities and appealing for a peaceful resolution to protect the remaining victims.
Reacting to the development, Sea King questioned Sunday Igboho’s silence despite his past strong public stance on insecurity in Yoruba land.
He accused the activist of failing to speak up or take action in the face of ongoing attacks, suggesting that his previous rhetoric about eradicating banditry in the region had not translated into results.
Tagging Igboho directly, the TikToker expressed disappointment over what he described as a lack of leadership and response during a period of rising insecurity.
“Where’s Sunday_igboho1? Sunday Igboho has been paid. You said nobody should campaign in Yoruba land except Tinubu. You said you wanted to eradicate all the Fulani that are killing people from the land. Where are you now? Why are you silent?” he said in the video.
Sea King further alleged that the activist had made strong promises in the past about mobilising a large group of men to tackle insecurity, but questioned why such efforts had not materialised.
“You vowed to ‘eradicate’ the bandits. You promised to lead 50,000 men. Now you’re back in Yorubaland, but the killings haven’t stopped. So where is the action?” he added.
Sea King also criticised what he described as political silence following Igboho’s return to Nigeria after years in exile.
According to Sea King , staying silent after receiving a presidential pardon does not reflect courage but political compromise.
“Silence after a presidential pardon isn’t bravery, it’s politics,” he stated.
The comments have since generated mixed reactions online, with some users supporting Sea King’s demand for accountability, while others argued that the situation is more complex and requires coordinated government intervention rather than individual activism.
Sunday Igboho, who has remained a controversial figure due to his campaign for Yoruba self-determination, has not publicly responded to the latest allegations or criticism from the TikToker.
Igboho had previously spent several years outside Nigeria following a 2021 raid on his Ibadan residence by Department of State Services (DSS) operatives, an incident linked to his separatist agitation during the administration of former President Muhammadu Buhari.
He was recently removed from the federal government’s wanted list under President Bola Tinubu’s administration and has since returned to Nigeria.
Meanwhile, insecurity in parts of the Southwest has continued to raise concerns among residents, with repeated calls for stronger security measures to protect schools and rural communities.
The latest incident in Oyo State has further intensified public debate about safety, leadership responsibility, and the role of activist figures in addressing insecurity in the region
For more details, visit PrimeTimes at www.newdailyprime.news.

